Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fair Warning



So if you've ever been on this blog before, you might see a continuing theme. I pretty much just use this as a forum to brag about my kids and I post lots of pictures of them so that my family can see how much my children have grown and changed, since we're lucky to see most of our family more than once every couple of years. This post will be no different. :)

Here we have Carson making a backwards dunk on his basketball hoop. He loves to play basketball in his "new room" and he's quite the shooter. But this was the first time I'd ever seen him take this shot, so naturally it had to photographed (and bragged about!) Then we have little Jensen. This is mostly for my mom who loves to see how big he's getting, and I feel obligated to post lots of pictures of him right now, since he's changing so much at this stage.

Now that everyone is on the mend from whatever nasty bug that was, we're starting to settle into our routine again. Of course, except for yesterday, when Carson didn't take a nap and it was all I could do to get through the day until Dustin came home to rescue me.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

They are cute, you have every right to brag!!

SD and EJ said...

Bragging about your kids is what blogs are for!