We started off Easter bright and early this morning. Actually, it was still dark out at 6:20am, so it wasn't very bright. But by the warm glow of the Disney Channel on TV, the boys were able to find their hidden baskets.
After a long morning of eating way too much of their candy we got ready to go to church (which starts at 2pm. Go ahead, be jealous…not.) I am amazed any time I can get a decent picture of all 4 boys. It's like a circus trying to take a picture without anyone crying, moving, looking off in a different direction, hitting, turning around…you get the picture. This one turned out really well for my standards!
After church Grandma and Grandpa Brudnicki and Jen and Jason came to have Easter dinner with us. They also hid some eggs out in the backyard. Hudson could have cared less about those eggs.
The other boys had a great time.
It was a lovely Easter. We had a nice program at church, a nice visit with our family, and because I'm super organized, we're having our Resurrection FHE tomorrow night! There is no wrong time to celebrate the risen Savior of the World.







1 comment:
Cute boys! I can't believe you have church at 2:00. I thought 1:00 was bad enough. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment