So I realize it's been a few months since I posted on my blog. Yeah, sorry. Life happened. So here's a run down of what's been going on.
In December:
We had Christmas.
3 days after Christmas, we moved from our beloved home in Kyle...
…to our new home in Driftwood.
In January:
We got some snow, which meant snow days for the boys! This also means we're going to have to have a bunch of make up days in the months to come…
In February:
I got to go on a girls cruise- and I don't have any pictures.
While I was cruising, Grandma and Grandpa Jensen came to visit! (Also no pictures)
And Jensen turned 6!
In March:
Hudson turned 1!!!!!!!
And, Hudson also learned to walk! I tried to post a video of him walking, but blogger wasn't cooperating in a timely fashion.
In conclusion:
We are really loving our new home. The boys (big and small) have plenty of space to play inside and out.
And as we continue to get settled, I hope I can post a little more regularly. :)














1 comment:
Congrats on your new house! And...you look amazing!
Post a Comment