Saturday, October 5, 2013

I'm in a hurry to get things done...

Sometimes I feel like I'm living my life in that song, "I'm in a hurry to get things done, I rush and rush until life's no fun. All I gotta do is live and die, but I'm in a hurry and don't know why."

Carson and Jensen started taking a 6 week course of Art Lessons with some friends. Their teacher is a super cute, highly talented girl who lives in our ward. They had lots of fun at their first class.
 Mason and Hudson decided to play happily on the floor with some blocks the other day. It was precious.
Last Sunday I had to go visit another ward in our stake, and I left Hudson with Dustin at church. When I got back Dustin didn't have the baby, and I discovered that Hudson went home with Grandpa and Grandma Brudnicki and Uncle Jason and Aunt Jen. Grandpa thought it would be fun to spend Sunday afternoon teaching Hudson the fine art of casting.
 Kindergarden is full of activities - all the time. This week it was a pet parade. Since we have children instead of pets, Jensen took his beloved monkey, Nanners to be in the parade as his "pet."
 Jensen has also gotten some loose front teeth. Both of his top teeth are all loose and wonky. It looks a little scary in his mouth right now!
I play Bunco with friends every month and this month we did "Couples Bunco" and since it was October, we had to dress up. Dustin and I went as PB&J. 
Our friends pulled out all the stops. There were some seriously hilarious costumes. We had a fabulous time.
 Today is my good friend's birthday, so late last night after Bunco, Dustin and I  plastered her house and yard with a bunch of Justin Beiber cards. She almost caught us in the act. But it was an awesome birthday surprise. Her reaction made it all worth it.

No comments: