Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cookie Painting Party

One of my very favorite traditions in October in our Annual Halloween Cookie Painting Party. Even though it's a good deal of work for me, my kids love it, my friends look forward to it, and I enjoy the fun morning of decorating (and eating) yummy sugar cookies. This year we just had Mason's little friends and moms come. 
 Seriously, how cute is this little guy's hat? He had an adorable apron that went with it, but much to his mother's displeasure, he refused to wear it and chose to wear the "paint" instead.
 And I gotta thank my friend Michelle for taking the pictures of us. I go to all the work of making cookies, frosting paint, snacks, cleaning my house, etc, and then I never remember to take pictures!
And I'll say that this group of friends were the cleanest kids we've ever had! Normally there are crushed up cookies and drops of paint all over my kitchen floor by the time we're done, but there was hardly a mess when we were finished. Bonus for me!

No comments: