Tuesday, October 1, 2013

6 months, a little late

Guess who turned 6 months old AND decided to get his first 2 teeth?



THIS GUY!
Hudson weighs in at 15 lbs, 14 oz. He's a little light weight (18th percentile), but he's doing just great on his height at 27 inches (63%) and he's got a nice big noggin at 45 cm (90%!). 

Aside from the two little teeth that have come in together, he has also learned to sit by himself. He's still a little wobbly, and the boys are always so disappointed when he falls over! He still loves all those big brothers of his, and has become increasingly attached to his mama. He loves playing "peek-a-boo," "patty cake," and "this little piggie." His laugh gets better everyday.

He is still on medication for acid reflux, but it seems to be much better managed now. He has also really enjoyed trying new foods (except for those banana's we gave him last week that made him super constipated) and he likes sitting up at the table in his new high chair. 

If it weren't for the fact that this 6 month old still sleeps like a 6 week old, we would be doing super great. So for now, we're just doing great…and we're tired. Really tired.

4 comments:

EJ said...

He's adorable!! He looks so different every time I see a picture of him.

I know everyone hates getting advice, but I'm just going to say it...make him cry it out. Do it! I kept putting it off with Brant and life has been grand since I finally just did it. And it wasn't easy like it was with the other two. I'm a huge advocate of crying it out.

He is so, so cute! And what a lucky boy to have such awesome big brothers.

Maren and Dustin said...

Steph, Dustin and I seriously talk about letting him cry it out all the time. Up until now we couldn't justify doing it because we felt he was up all the time because of his tummy issues. Plus, I have never had the heart to let any of my babies cry it out. But I'm getting pretty desperate- I just might do it now.

Jenn said...

I can't believe he is 6 months already! So crazy! But he is the cutest 6 month old! I'm glad he is doing better with the reflux as well. Miss you guys lots!

Niki said...

What a cutie! And what a fun age. I hope you are able to find some time to sleep!