Jensen had his preschool graduation today. While I do find this kind of ceremony silly, it is undoubtedly adorable. I mean, come on, 5 year olds wearing graduation caps, how is that not cute?
Jensen was very proud to have been chosen as the line leader for his class. He took his job very seriously. I had to tell him to smile for this picture!
After opening remarks, and a cute little song performed by the class, they each got their "diploma" and a bible (because he goes to a Baptist Mothers Day Out program). Then his sweet teachers said a few words about each child in the class. After that, it was time to party!
Jensen loved the graduation reception. We had ice cream sundaes and cake. They also had several cute photo booths set up for the kids. These were his teachers this year, Miss Penny and Miss Jessika. Miss Penny was one of his teachers last year, and she was wonderful. I hope my other kids will get to have her as a teacher someday.
And now, off to Kindergarden!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment