Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hudson's Blessing

One thing is for sure. Hudson soaks up most of my free time now-a-days. Like my free time to update the blog. Or my free time to clean my house. (As my husband so kindly pointed out this morning, "our floors are gross." News Flash Dustin= our floors are always gross, because I hate moping.) 

Thankfully, Hudson also has some awesome older brothers who are willing to hold him and play next to him so that I can get a few things done around here. Like finally updating this blog.

On Sunday, May 5th, Hudson was blessed in church. It was nice to have Randy and Jason join Dustin in the blessing circle. Hudson was very well behaved for his blessing- he slept right through it. We also had a nice dinner with everyone that evening. I probably would have enjoyed it a little more, except I got a clogged milk duct and it made me feel pretty awful. (Thankfully I caught it before it developed into something more serious, but it was still a rough couple of days nonetheless.) Anyway… I hope to have another update soon with news from my Mother's Day weekend and of course, more photos of my beautiful boys.

2 comments:

Nycole said...

I hate mopping the floor too. We have a microfiber cloth broom that helps me stretch the need to mop further. You are looking great, glad the blessing went well!

Niki said...

I don't believe that your house was dirty. It always looks perfect--from my perspective. And you have 4 boys--so there is no reason for it to be dirty (: I invested in a Shark a couple of years ago, and it is the best thing ever. My grout doesn't get clean, but my kids always want to clean the floor for me. It's awesome. Your family is adorable!