Yup. I was finally ready to chop off all of this hair. This time it took me 2 years to grow it out. I was a bit more conscientious with my trimmings during this time. And I really didn't have a need to cut it before now. But since Hudson has started getting his hands caught in it, and it was falling in his face while I was holding him, it was time.
Ahhhh. I feel more free now. :) Mason is a bit sad that he can no longer reach my hair while standing behind me (something was terribly wrong about that) but he seems satisfied that there is still enough to touch when he sits next to me. He keeps telling me that my hair is "tiny" and he wants the "big" hair back. Sorry kiddo. That hair is long gone. And it's now headed off to a better place.
Hudson also turned 2 months this week! I took him to the doctor on the little boys' last day of school. The nurse was shocked that it was just me and the baby. :) Hudson was weighed, measured, checked and poked. I found it rather hilarious that he weighed 10 lbs. 15 oz. That's only 3 oz. more than what Mason weighed when he was born! Quite frankly, I don't mind his tiny size one bit. All in all, Hudson is healthy and perfect. (But I really didn't need a doctor to tell me that.)




No comments:
Post a Comment