I feel like maybe I need to put up a caution sign in my hallway. Remember back in September when Jensen broke his pinkie running and crashing in the hallway? We're pretty sure Uncle Adam broke a toe in the same hallway this weekend.
Uncle Adam was playing Nerf guns with the boys and chased them down the hall into their room. My sister-in-law, Jenn, and I were sitting in the kitchen while they were playing and we heard a big crash. I went to take a look, thinking it was one of my boys who hit the wall, but I came upon poor Adam laying on the floor of the hallway. (Honestly, I thought someone that big would have made more noise running into the wall!) Jenn and I were laughing pretty hard. It was a bad combo of socks, hardwood, and running that caused him to slide and crash.
Sorry about your toe, Adam. Don't sue us. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment