Dustin and I have decided we have the worst camera ever. For some reason the shutter stays open for an impossibly long time, thus creating my lovely blurry pictures. I've tried to figure out how to fix it, but apparently, I'm not smart enough.
Any-who, here's round one of our Christmas. The boys were up super early, but they were nice enough to stay in their rooms until 6:30. Since we knew we had all morning to play, we took it easy on the present opening.
Mason got a little bike with no pedals. We have severely lacked as parents in the area of teaching them how to ride bikes. We're hoping that this little bike will help Mason. As for the way he smiles for pictures, I don't think they make a gadget to fix that!
Carson requested cinnamon rolls for breakfast this morning. My original plan was to make them last night, but I was too tired, so I just made the dough and rolled them out this morning. I could SO go and eat another couple right now.
After breakfast and watching the movie ELF, it was back to opening more presents.
I really kind of hate all the Nerf Guns that have rained down on my house in the last week (Dustin won one at a company gift exchange) but I can't be too mad, because they will seriously do this for HOURS!
Round 2 will be later this afternoon when Aunt Jenn and Uncle Adam get into town and we open even more crap…I mean presents...at Grandma's house.

No comments:
Post a Comment