While we were in Utah for Thanksgiving, my brother brought his nice camera, and I convinced him to take some impromptu family pictures. I actually think it turned out pretty well, considering we just found a rock to sit on while we were out one day and we snapped some pictures. It also helps to have some people who a) have a good camera and b) know how to use it. (Thanks Eric and Stephanie!)
We also took pictures of the other families, and then we plopped all the grandkids who were present on my parents laps and got a couple of really cute pictures of them. It cracks me up that the children with the biggest and best smiles were the little ones. Sheesh, you'd think my 7 year old could say "cheese" and hold still while a picture was being taken! Whatever- it's still cute!

2 comments:
Yours and Jeff's pictures were so nice! I think I just looked tired in mine. Oh well.
Admittedly, it was not the best picture of you, Steph, but you all looked cute together.
Post a Comment