Friday, July 27, 2012

Carson's Trip- by Carson

I went on a trip with my dad and my grandma. And we went to Utah. I did LOTS of fun of things and my aunt took lots of pictures of me, my dad, my grandma and my uncles.
I went to the Dinosaur National Monument in Vernal, Utah and I saw a stegosaurus. I got a badge because I filled out some dinosaur stuff and gave it to the Rangers and I got a badge. I'm a Junior Ranger now. 
This is me and my Uncle Jason playing Monopoly on my dad's iPad in the morning.
This is me going fishing with my grandma, my uncle and his girlfriend, my cousins (second cousins), and my dad.
This is my Grandma Brudnicki sitting on the rocks on the shore by the lake.We threw rocks into the lake and made big splashes to make the fish go to my dad, my uncle and my uncles girlfriend so they could catch them.
I went panning for gold with my second cousins and my dad's Uncle Brent. I found some gold and took it home.
This is a four generation picture. It has my Great-Grandpa Powell, my Grandma Brudnicki, my dad, and me.

This is me watching TV and I'm blowing bubbles with bubble gum.

I went to visit my Aunt Jennifer who works at the University of Utah. I got to run around the whole football field.

This is a torch they used in the Olympics.

This is a giant, fake lizard and I got to sit on it. It was at the Red Butte Gardens.

This is me in a bush shaped like a snake and it has a long body. Me and my uncles girlfriend got to go through it. This is the beginning at the snakes mouth.
This is in the snakes body.
This is also me in the snakes body.
This is me pointing at a big wooden fish that was also at the Red Butte Gardens.
I stayed at my Aunt Jennifer's house and my Uncle Jason came over to watch me drive my Uncle Adam's race car.
This is me and my uncles. They are watching me drive the race car. I liked doing that! It was really fun because it went really, really fast.
This is me at the Salt Lake Temple. This is where my mom and dad got married. My Uncle Adam and my Aunt Jennifer also got married there. Someday I'll go to that temple and get married too.




1 comment:

Jenn said...

He is getting so big! Glad I got to spend time with him. I'm really glad he had lots of fun!