Carson and Jensen have been taking a few private swim lessons this summer. That just means they are the teachers' only students for 45 minutes, 2 days a week. They have really been enjoying the individual attention. I've really noticed their improved swimming ability and comfort in the water.
These are not, however, pictures of them during their lesson, but rather playing after their lesson was over.
During their lesson Mason and I hang out and play a little, but he's like his dad. He'd rather be doing this instead of swimming.
This week was also marked by triple hair cuts. Carson gets his cut about every 3 weeks, Jensen gets his cut (or partially cut) at the same time, and Mason's hair only gets cut about every other time. But this week, all three of them were in need. My little boy always looks so big with his buzzed blonde head.
And of course, because he's still so little, he's not very still for haircutting. Usually I can combat his wiggles with my cat-like reflexes, but this time he bumped back, right into my clippers with no guard on them. Oops! At least I didn't cut him! Good thing he's cute from the front angle. :)
And this big boy is headed off on his first away-from-home trip without mom. He's joining Dad and Grandma B. on a trip to see a bunch of family in Utah. He's been very excited about this trip for a long time, but yesterday he asked, "Mom, will you give me a big hug before I leave? I think I'm going to miss you." You better believe I gave him a big hug!



1 comment:
So fun! I LOVE the picture of Mason just lounging around!
Post a Comment