Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Look who decided to grow up

Seriously, when did this little boy become a kid? Who said my "Sweet Baby J" could grow up anyway? I love this spunky little guy. He had his first day of Mother's Day Out today.He's in the Frog Class and he gets to see all his friends from his Fish class last year. He likes his new teachers and from the sound of it, he had a great day. Meanwhile, Mason and I had a quiet, but rather productive day. :)

I also found a couple of other cute pictures on my phone. I had to laugh at this picture of Mason and Jensen. I have one strikingly similar with Carson and Jensen in it.And I had to post this to tell about Mason's obsession with being on a bed. He LOVES playing on the bed. He gets all excited and smiles and laughs the whole time he's up there. He loves to lay back on the pillows, like so. For a baby who is a little on the serious side, it's a kick to watch him go nuts.

1 comment:

Gel said...

I love that sleeping picture. So cute!