Dustin stayed home with the little boys so that I could walk Carson into his class this morning. We found his hook to hang up his backpack, said hello to his teacher and sat down at his table. They were playing with play dough, so I helped him open a container. Then I said good bye and "Have fun!" He just looked at me and said, "I'm already having fun!" Can't wait to pick him up this afternoon and hear about all the fun he had on his first day of school.
**Well, with a start like that, could the day go wrong? No way. He had a great day and he loves kindergarden! I can't help but feel the same excitement about this new adventure that he does.

2 comments:
So exciting! Hope it's a good day for all of you!! We're thinking about you today, Carson.
Awwww,I hope you survived the day. I don't like the first day of school--I miss the kids so much. I dread the day they go to college. But congrats on this huge milestone!
Post a Comment