Mason is our birthday boy today! That year went by quick! He has been so fun lately. I love his little baby words and noises, his baby movements and his kissable baby cheeks! :)

Mason at 1 year says 6 words and makes about 10 animal noises. He has become a great crawler. He can pull himself up to stand, but hasn't shown any interest in walking yet. (That's okay with us. The fact that he's crawling before age 1 puts him ahead of the curve in our family!) He's still pretty serious. He definitely has some stranger anxiety. He doesn't like to smile at people he doesn't know, instead giving them a blank stare or a furrowed brow!

This was the birthday cake we all devoured. Yeah, not the prettiest cake. I've been a little under the weather and I also let Carson and Jensen help me decorate it. What really mattered was that it was tasty!

Can you tell the birthday boy liked it?


The big deal for today was that Mason got his new carseat and it was facing a new direction! Surprisingly he didn't love it. I think I might need to adjust his straps so they're more comfortable. But he kept giving me this funny look because he could see me while we were driving. Goofy boy.

Happy 1st birthday my big boy!
3 comments:
How dare you put him forward facing, didn't your pediatrician tell you that he is supposed to be facing backwards now until the age of 2. Don't you love your child, don't you care about his safety???(This is Eric, not Steph)
Hahaha! My pediatrician didn't say a single word about his carseat when I saw her yesterday. And I'm tempted to turn it back around because I think he kinda hates it!
Happy Birthday Carson! Hard to believe our babies are already at this stage. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment