Thursday, May 19, 2011
New 'Do'
Bye bye hair that has been too long for too long. Today I chopped another 8" to donate to Beautiful Lengths. Subsequently, I also lost a couple of pounds today. :)
I probably should have grown it out for another month or two to get it to my favorite length, but I was so sick of it, that it had to be done sooner. Mason has been tugging and chewing on it for way too long. Besides, it's still long enough to pull back into a pony tail, and I always get so many compliments when I have it this length. I can't tell you how happy I am not to have all that hair dragging me down. Now I can enjoy my hair for another 18 months until I decide to do this again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I was just asking Eric when the last time you had short hair was. It looks so cute! I love having short hair. Every time I think I want it long, I find out I don't because it drives me crazy and then I cut it.
Thanks Steph. I actually like my hair long, but I feel like because it grows so fast, I might as well grow it out and donate it. Changing it up hasn't killed me yet! :)
Thanks Steph. I actually like my hair long, but I feel like because it grows so fast, I might as well grow it out and donate it. Changing it up hasn't killed me yet! :)
Hottt Mama! You look gorgeous, I just love that length on you. Your hair grows so fast, send some of those vibes my way!
Sigh, what would it be like to have such thick beautiful hair that grows so fast!!! You're goreous with it long and short, you lucky girl!
It's just not fair. Not fair at all.
Post a Comment