Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Enjoying Some Fresh Air

While we can, at least. April was very warm here, and during the past week we've actually had some cooler days. By "cooler" I mean in the 70's and low 80's. I know there are people who would love to be experiencing these temperatures where they live, but just remember, I have to live through the summer here, too. :)

The boys and I decided to have a picnic lunch at the park today. It was lovely. Warm, but not hot, breezy, but not too windy. My sandwiches weren't bad either. Look, I've got all my little ducks in a row!Mason particularly loved hanging out at the park. He couldn't get down and run around with his brothers (soon he will), but he had this cute smile on his face the whole time.I always think of my little brother when I see my kids smile like this. I think Eric might have had this same smile in every picture ever taken of him till he turned 9. Plus, Mason's mohawk was in fine form today!

3 comments:

EJ said...

We love the park! I'm so excited for Cohen to start walking so I don't have to hold him the whole time. Mason is such a cutie! And that does look like an Eric picture. :)

Niki said...

Sun, fresh air, it all sounds great. It is nice to get some wiggles out too. Mason is a cutie pie.

Jenn said...

Mason is pretty cute! Glad it was "cooler" so you can actually enjoy the outdoors!