Saturday, May 7, 2011

Always a Surprise

Whenever I download pictures from my camera, I always find the funniest things. Jensen and Carson love to take pictures of random stuff, so it's fun to look at the world through their eyes.

Here are some self portraits of Jensen. This kid cracks me up!Here are his "beautiful teeth." Carson has a slight obsession with trains and tracks. This was a giant train track that we built one day and he insisted that we take a picture of it. It's kinda camouflaged into the rug here, but it was pretty awesome.Carson also has a slight obsession with drawing stuff that he likes and then taping his artwork to his wall. I found this shot of his Angry Birds and Zhu Zhu Pets. He cracks me up too!
And these are just some cute pictures of Mason getting clean. I love when my babies get steady enough to sit in the bath. I just love this sweet little guy!

No comments: