Monday, June 14, 2010

What to do…what…to do

Jensen's our destructive one. (Not that he's bad- I've seen much worse!) But this is the kid that wrote on the couch. Remember? And then the brand new office chair cushion? I also had to scrub purple crayon off the kitchen floor last week (while I was very sick, I might add.) It, of course, was the work of Jensen.

Today I had my wits about me when I heard him coloring on his bedroom door with a pencil. And since he's much older now than he was when he had his previous incidents, this time he got cleaning duty. (This is only a small part of what he did- I didn't get the camera till the end, when I realized how cute he looked cleaning!:))

All I have to say is, "Bless the person who invented Magic Erasers!"(And not the best picture of him, because he was crying, and then he decided to do his "cheese" face!)

4 comments:

Niki said...

Ha Ha!! It seems that you and Theresia could swap stories. Adventurous, curious boys. Good luck with that :)

EJ said...

Ash does the exact same thing. We have marker, pencil, pen and crayon all over everything we own (and everything we don't own). :)

Michelle said...

I guess, at least it wasn't with a sharpie!

Maren and Dustin said...

Oh no, Michelle, those kinds of pens are not located within the reach of my kids! They're not even allowed to use regular markers- all you'll find in my kids' stuff are Color Wonder markers!