Monday, August 31, 2009

Writing on Furniture- Part 2

The victim here is the cushion on our office chair. The weapon was a purple crayon. Unfortunately, Jensen is now a repeat offender, and he had to do some time on "the wall."Thank goodness this was really light, and it came out easily with a little Spot Shot and some rubbing. I have no further comment.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Awwww - but Mom it's such a nice blank canvas to practice on! ;)

Niki said...

I love how busy kids keep us! I've been lucky--my kids just like to draw on themselves (that washes out easy). Good luck with your little artist.

Jenn said...

Not again! It must be fun for him, but he might be a famous artist one day!

starstruck_texan said...

Savannah has been doing the same thing... it's maddening!

Lauren B. said...

That's pretty funny! We've had our share of repeat offenders around our house as well.