Sunday, August 9, 2009

The "Wall-E" Birthday

Carson had a great Wall-E birthday at the beach house. He totally thinks he's already 4 (and that's okay, because he's only got another week till his actual birthday).
The kids had the best time making their own robots (from craft supplies and household trash).(Carson was rather devastated that I wouldn't let him bring his home- sorry bud!)

They had "dirt cups" in these awesome little boots that my mom made for the kids. They were so cute! Don't I have the craftiest and most clever mother?Mmmm, pudding and Oreos!
Thanks to all my family who indulged us in this fun party for Carson! He loved everything.

4 comments:

Niki said...

Time goes by so quickly. Can you believe you have a 4 year-old?? Sounds like a fun Birthday party. I think the home parties are the best!

Amber Grannis said...

Happy Birthday, Carson! Did he get sung to in Primary today? I had to step out so I probably missed it...

Regan said...

What an awesome party! Tess LOVES Wall-E and we all think this looks so cool! Love the little boots. Happy birthday to Carson!

Jenn said...

Glad Carson had a great 4th Birthday party and you had fun in Cali with the family! Happy Birthday Carson!