Thursday, August 27, 2009

Latest Portraits

Here are a few of the shots from our latest photo shoot. We wanted pictures for Carson's 4th birthday and Jensen turning 18 months. I was much happier going to the San Marcos JC Penny (since the last several times we went to South Park Meadows were BAD). And even though Jensen would hardly crack a smile for anyone that day, I still think we got some cute pictures.


9 comments:

Jenn said...

Way Cute! I cant believe how big they are getting!

starstruck_texan said...

Those are great, who did them?

Maren and Dustin said...

Lisa, I don't know his name, but a guy at the Stonecreek Crossing store did them. I've had no luck since you left South Park Meadows!

Unknown said...

Maren, these pics are so good and your boys are just too cute!!

Anna said...

Cute pics! I'm so glad you noted where you got them - I was planning on taking my kids to South park even though the last time they turned out awful. Good to know I need to go to San Marcos, thanks!!

SD and EJ said...

They're adorable!! I can't believe how different they look from each other.

Jen said...

These are really cute!!

starstruck_texan said...

I think it was Victor... he's great!

Lauren B. said...

Those turned out really cute! Cute boys.