Thursday, August 27, 2009

Grrrr....Kids!

It's always when you think your kids are being good...
You come to find out they're really not!

The offender:

He also colored all over his leg. Fortunately that was easy to clean. And so was the couch- thank heavens for microfiber! These are the kinds of messes that really bug me, because I'm the one who has to clean it up. I usually make whoever made the mess do the cleaning (i.e. Jensen dumps his bowl of Kix on the floor, he gets to pick them all up, Carson spills a cup of water, he has to get a towel and mop up the water, Dustin...well, that's another story.)

And even though Jensen got scolded for writing on the couch, he couldn't help but say "cheese" when I got the camera out!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like you might have your hands full with that Jensen! I love the "cheese" pose.

LaNan said...

He's just too cute to scold! Love it!