Monday, June 7, 2010

L-O-V-E

We haven't had anything fun to blog about lately. Carson finished up his Mother's Day Out program and now he's home everyday. Jensen becomes more little boy and less baby every single day. Dustin's been working like a dog (as usual) but still finding time to brush up on his golf game in preparation for the "Jensen Brother's Golf Weekend." Me? Just trying not to loathe the last few months of this pregnancy in the sweltering heat. Same old, same old.

But for those of you who have been waiting for me to post something new (…all 4 of you…) here's a little sweet tidbit from tonight. Hugs for brothers who love each other. (Initially they were hugging on their own, and when I got out the camera, they were still down for a couple more hugs.)Nothing but love for these little guys!

5 comments:

The Liddells said...

definitely blog worthy. :) Anyway, I love your boys, they are so cute.

Niki said...

Hugs are the best! And can I just say that EVERY picture on your blog, in the background your house is always perfectly clean! How do you do that??

Maren and Dustin said...

Hahaha Niki! It's not always clean…maybe I subconsciously pick the spots that look the cleanest to take pictures in! (That and I make my kids pick stuff up if it starts looking wild because I can't stand to have a mess for too long.)

Jenn said...

Aw...look at those cute boys!! Miss you guys!

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Cute, as always!