Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What's New

One of the main reasons I keep up on our blog is so that my family (and mainly my parents) can keep up with our current happenings. (All of the rest of you just get to spy along the way!) Maybe that's why I haven't posted much lately... my parents have been here for the last week! But that doesn't mean we haven't been doing anything. We've been doing plenty.

We've been watching my dad take care of stuff in our house and yard. (Thanks Dad!!!)We've been playing in the water.But mostly we've been enjoying Grandma and Grandpa.We'll be sad to have them go, but we sure have enjoyed the visit so far.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I always have a "honey-do" list for my dad when he comes to visit. He gets so much done! I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Jenn said...

Glad you are having a great time with your parents. Aldo glad to see your dad keeping busy! I am sure Dustin is happy he doesn't have to do the things around the house now ;)

Lindsey Simon said...

How fun to visit your parents! I love them :) I bet they love the grandkids! I know my parents HATE having my kids so far away. Looks like you are a busy mommy.