Does anyone else watch that show? Love it. Anyway...thought I'd share some random pictures from this weekend. These are from an impromptu photo shoot on Sunday morning (since we actually got ready with time to spare!!!) I love this one because of the way Jensen and Carson are looking at each other- they are such funny brothers. And this is what I caught Jensen doing Saturday evening when I left the pantry door open.This is the "Uh-oh" face. I love these boys.
First off - I love the TV show My Boys!!! It cracks me up and I'm so sad next week is the season finale! Second - those pictures are so cute! I'm always so embarrased when families with young kids are more on time to church than me!
Steph, it's all about getting ready on Saturday (because you know Saturday is a special day...) I lay out all the clothes, pack the church bags and even make the pancake batter and put it in the fridge for our Sunday morning breakfast. That's how we make it to church 10 minutes early (because death will be had if we are there later and have to sit on the chairs in the back!)
Look at that cute family of yours!!! Your boys really are adorable (and that includes you, Dustin! :) I also love Jensen's 'caught' face in the pantry. Boys will be boys...
We've been married for 14 years and have 4 great boys, Carson (10), Jensen (8) and Mason (5), and Hudson (3). I (Maren) pretty much run this blog (like most other things around here) and do so to satisfy the cravings of all our friends and family to see as much of us as possible, since we are so far removed from most of them in this crazy place called Texas. (P.S. I like to use parenthesis and lots of exclamation points!!!!!)
5 comments:
SOOOO cute! I love your cake too! I love to dable in decorating! Ahhh, the memories!
First off - I love the TV show My Boys!!! It cracks me up and I'm so sad next week is the season finale! Second - those pictures are so cute! I'm always so embarrased when families with young kids are more on time to church than me!
Steph, it's all about getting ready on Saturday (because you know Saturday is a special day...) I lay out all the clothes, pack the church bags and even make the pancake batter and put it in the fridge for our Sunday morning breakfast. That's how we make it to church 10 minutes early (because death will be had if we are there later and have to sit on the chairs in the back!)
Those boys are sure so cute. I miss them so much. I hope I can come soon. I love Dustin's just woke up look. ha ha
Look at that cute family of yours!!! Your boys really are adorable (and that includes you, Dustin! :) I also love Jensen's 'caught' face in the pantry. Boys will be boys...
Post a Comment