Friday, May 8, 2009

Our little athlete

This little funny guy loves his sports. I think all little boys love to play with balls, but he does more than just throw them around. Since he has learned to walk, he has also learned to golf.
(It is totally hilarious to watch him do this. I should video it, but to be honest, I don't know how!)

He also learned how to shoot the basketball this week.

The best part is when he claps for himself and says "Yeah!" You just can't help but smile.

5 comments:

SD and EJ said...

What a cutie! I bet Dustin is excited to have a little golfing buddy soon. It's my dream to have a little boy who is obsessed with sports. So fun!

SD and EJ said...

Oh, and thanks for that card you sent me for Mother's Day. You are so nice and I love getting mail from you!

Jen said...

How sweet!!!! :)

Shad and Cortney said...

That reminds me so much of his big brother when we used to come over. We miss those times. Shad joined the Army and leaves July 7th for training. Crazy, huh.

Lauren B. said...

That is very cute!! Maren, you know we are gonna be "soccer/golf/basketball" moms with all our little boys!!! It's great!