Monday, June 22, 2009

Cheese Heads

This weekend we flew to Wisconsin for a family reunion (Dustin's Grandma's family) in the Green Bay area. Dustin and I haven't been there for 6 years (since the last reunion they had) and that was before we had kids! It was fun to see Dustin's aunts, uncles and cousins. We didn't have time to do much, but Dustin got in some time on his Uncle Ron's 4 wheelers. (I'm still working on getting some of the mud out of his clothes!)The boys played horseshoes with Dad and found plenty of dirt to dig in.
And of course we had lots of fun playing in the water park at our hotel. (Thanks Uncle Jason for staying with us and helping out with your favorite nephews!)Aside from our annoying layovers and cramped planes, we had a good trip.Now we just have to get everyone back to normal!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I've never been to Wisconsin-- it looks pretty and green from the pics. 6 years is such a long time between reunions!

Maren and Dustin said...

It is very green in Wisconsin. It reminded Dustin and I of when we lived in GA. And I don't think 6 years is too long for people we don't even know (seriously, it was all his grandma's brothers and sisters and their families!) But it was nice to see Dustin's aunts and uncles.