Aren't you just a little Martha Stewart. Looks yummy! We've got 8 inches of snow right now. I remember Valentines Day in Texas thinking it was just ridiculous to imagine it snowing because winter was SO over. Ah, I miss those days!
I try not to change the background on our blog too often, but I've been searching for something that I really love, hence, the changes. I like this one (not in love with the bows), but if something better comes along, it's outta here!
We've been married for 14 years and have 4 great boys, Carson (10), Jensen (8) and Mason (5), and Hudson (3). I (Maren) pretty much run this blog (like most other things around here) and do so to satisfy the cravings of all our friends and family to see as much of us as possible, since we are so far removed from most of them in this crazy place called Texas. (P.S. I like to use parenthesis and lots of exclamation points!!!!!)
7 comments:
Aren't you just a little Martha Stewart. Looks yummy! We've got 8 inches of snow right now. I remember Valentines Day in Texas thinking it was just ridiculous to imagine it snowing because winter was SO over. Ah, I miss those days!
mmmmmmmmmmm! we love fruit pizza. does your blog background change all the time? they are always so cute.
I try not to change the background on our blog too often, but I've been searching for something that I really love, hence, the changes. I like this one (not in love with the bows), but if something better comes along, it's outta here!
Yummmmmmmmm!!!!
Wow! That looks DELICIOUS!! You are so good with that stuff!! I should have learned more when I had the chance!
That is so cute!
Yummy! It looks like something you'd find in a pampered chef cookbook. Love the convo about buying your friends btw, hilarious!
Post a Comment