Saturday, February 21, 2009
A Fun Age
I love this age! Jensen finally went from scooting to crawling. (About the same time Carson finally started to crawl, too.)
I just find crawling adorable. (The dirty knees, socks and worn out pants, not so much, but I guess you gotta pay the price!) He also loves his friends*. (*see post below.) I love to see him hugging and loving on his little monkey.
I realize in this picture he kinda looks mad, but he's actually laughing while he's giving 'Naners' kisses.
It's just a fun age!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Adorable pictures!!!! :)
What a cutie! Isn't this age so much fun? I'm glad you are getting good shots of this wonderful age.
He is getting so big fast. I love his smile :)
Those really are some cute pictures! What a handsome little guy!
From the looks of it, Clark has the same monkey, and loves it just as much! Such a fun age, gotta love it!
Melissa
Jensen is such a sweet little guy! I love his smiles.
I like Jensen 'cause he smiles at me...or maybe he's laughing AT me!
JL
Post a Comment