Monday, April 7, 2008

We be Cavin'



My brother Mark came to San Antonio for the NCAA Final Four this weekend. Since he was so close, we decided to get together and see some local sights. We took him to the Natural Bridge Caverns. It was awesome! I have been wanting to check this place out since we moved here. It was a little pricey, but I certainly didn't feel disapointed. The caverns were huge and very interesting, and our tour guide was really good. We were also happy that Carson was a big boy and walked the whole 3/4 mile tour by himself. We also took Mark to Rudy's for some "Texas BBQ." And even though our time was short with "Uncle Marky" we had fun and we can't wait until he can convince his family to move here! :)

6 comments:

Jeff and Stephanie said...

SO FUN!!! I'm gald that Mark got to see you guys! And caving is always fun! I know I have asked you, but how far away is Dallas from you guys - I think it's pretty far??? Oh yeah - Don't try to still Mark and Emily away from us!!! :)

Kristi said...

Rudy's, Rudy's, Rudy's! Yum. And those Caves look cool. We've never been, but I want to asap. It sounds like good times with your fam!!

SD and EJ said...

I heard Mark and Emily were moving to Utah. Just kidding; I'm pretty sure that will never happen.

Unknown said...

That sounds so fun! I always loved the Timapnogos Caves growing up and how fun to share that with your kids!

Erin McSpadden said...

Oh Maren I have searched long and hard to find you! This is Erin McSpadden well it used to be Johnson but now it is McSpadden. I hope you read this cause i am just so excited to chat with you again. Let's see it has been what eight years now! Your boys are adorable but i have to argue with you that I think my boys are the best! lol email me
erinmcspadden@hotmail.com
or you can check out my blog at
mcspaddenmemos.blogspot.com

Lauren B. said...

That looks fun! I'm impressed that little Carson went by himself. We used to go to Mammoth Caves in Kentucky. Always a good time!