Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Green, Green, Green

It seems like everyone is talking about "Green" these days. Just a few years ago, green was simply a color, not a lifestyle. And while I don't think we should all run out and buy organic food and put solar panels on our roofs, I do think it's important to be mindful of this beautiful earth which God gave man stewardship and responsibility over. So don't go thinking I'm a tree hugging hippie, but with all the "Earth Day" stuff all over TV yesterday, I resolved to do something good. I think this is my favorite "green" suggestion - STOP GETTING JUNK MAIL! If you spend just a couple of minutes here, you can see some different options on how to do just that. I don't know about you, but even if it weren't environmentally friendly, I would still do this, because I hate getting a bunch of this crap in my mailbox everyday. Happy Earth Day!

2 comments:

Derek and Edon said...

Hey Maren, here is a blast from the past. Just wanted to drop a comment and say hello. Derek Davenport

Kristen said...

Cute pictures - adorable boys!!