Jensen celebrated his 2 month birthday by going to the doctor and getting lots of shots! Poor little guy. But I only had to give him Tylenol once, and he's been an angel since. And I was excited to get the official weigh in on his stats. He's now 12 lbs and 2 feet long! He continues to be a great baby and we sure do love having him around.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Two Months Old
Jensen celebrated his 2 month birthday by going to the doctor and getting lots of shots! Poor little guy. But I only had to give him Tylenol once, and he's been an angel since. And I was excited to get the official weigh in on his stats. He's now 12 lbs and 2 feet long! He continues to be a great baby and we sure do love having him around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
So big! I always forget how fast they grow! Watch out, the more you have the quicker they grow up!
That picture is really cute!...and so is he. Way to grow, Jensen!!
That's a great picture of a cute little boy!
My baby is two weeks older than yours, but Jensen is bigger by a little bit! Ian weighed 10 lbs 14 oz and was 22 1/2" long at his appointment this week. It is crazy how quickly they grow and change. I guess we will have to enjoy it while it lasts.
He's so cute!!
Man he is cute! I can't belive 2 months can go by so quickly!
Time goes by so quickly! He gets cuter with every post!!
Maren - Love the pictures you sent me in the mail! Lil Jensen is so cute! Also - I am definitely trying to make more of an effort for new posts on my blog. I will try to be creative!
Post a Comment