Saturday, April 26, 2008

All Smiles

Jensen has been such a smily baby for the past several weeks. He really has been so much fun. (Even though this morning Carson told me that he wanted a different baby - like a different one would mean more attention for him again!!!) I guess reality has set in for big brother that little brother is actually staying. They'll learn to love each other!
In other news, I, through some form of serendipity, did not come down with mastitis this week, although I did suffer through a couple of days with a clogged milk duct which still made me sick. But at least I wasn't completly wiped out and I didn't have to take antibiotics (flash back to October 2005 - yuck!). I guess I'm just prone to this once my babies hit 2 months.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's hard not to be the only one getting mom and dads attention anymore. If it makes you feel any better Bryan and Tyler are the best of firends and Tyler isn't even two yet, I am sure it is just going to get better from here! I hope Kyle can get in on that too! Speaking of mastitis, I had that with Tyler and it is MISERABLE!!! So, I know how you feel. You sure have cute boys!!

Erin McSpadden said...

Ok, just to chat about boys learning to be friends - We have our days in the McSpadden home where all is well everyone is being kind and then you have well... WWF and TMNT explosions in your home which by the way take some time to recover from! Now if you don't know those abriviations, just wait, you will.

Lauren B. said...

Those are some pretty cute boys! I see a little of daddy brud resemblance in baby brud!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Love the last picture of Jensen - is he throwing the spock sign!?!? :)