Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas



Christmas pretty much went as planned. We opened gifts, ate lots of food, and spent time with family. Carson really loved all his gifts, especially any of the "Cars" stuff. Thanks to everyone who sent us gifts this year. We wish you could have been here to share the day with us as well.

3 comments:

Lauren B. said...

So, was Brud excited to get that charging station because I really couldn't tell from that picture. You should tell him that he really needs to break down and show a little emotion once in a while!!

Christmas looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad that Santa was good to all of you!

Kristi said...

It looks like you had a Merry Christmas!! I love that Carson is into all the Cars stuff--Braden is, too. Those boys and their cars
:)

LaNan said...

funny how Carson and Dustin have a similar expression in those pics. Too funny!