Tuesday, January 15, 2008

4 More Weeks to Go


It's hard to imagine that we're going to have another baby in the house (move over Dustin!) in a few short weeks. Since the only pictures that I have of my pregnancy with Carson are at my brother Jeff's wedding, I knew I needed to do a better job this time around. Fortunately we have plenty of things to take pictures of because of Carson, so I've come out ahead this pregnancy. This is the most recent photo we have. I took it just so that I could put it in Jensen's scrapbook. I wanted one toward the end of my pregnancy (never a good picture taking time, I'm discovering!) and I wanted my boys in it with me.

7 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

What are you talking about? You're the cutest little prego lady ever. You're so good to make sure you're in pics for your boys. I need to get better at that. Can't believe your new little guy is gonna be here so soon...looking forward to your baby shower!!! :)

Rebecca said...

I like the name Jensen, and am a little jealous that you still are finding time to scrapbook!! (I have a friend having a girl and they are naming her Jentry.) I agree that you look great pregnant...you should have a ton more kids! :)

Kristen said...

Cute picture! You look great!

Lauren B. said...

Wow, the time is flying by. Little Brud number two will be here in no time!! You look great and I hope that everything goes well with the rest of your pregnancy and delivery and everything! Good luck.

LaNan said...

You're so cute Maren! Love the name Jensen. Can't wait to meet the little guy.

Lacy King said...

Wow congratulations to both of you! I am sure the kiddos will be so close!!! Two are so much fun!

Wendy said...

You look so cute pregnant. I can't believe how big Carson is!! Wow, it's been way too long since I've seen him!