Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


Here we are in December already. Carson and I have been busy making our house look festive, since Dustin is kind-of a grinch when it comes to that. And yes, our child is wearing short sleeves outside. I've had the air conditioning running for the past 2 days. What a strange place we live in!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Great job guys! I love it. I'm a little late on this but, welcome to the world of blogging...glad you could make it!

Lauren B. said...

Your house looks great!

I know what you mean about the weather, the other day I took a picture of my kids in front of our Christmas tree in tank tops. I didn't realize how funny it looked until later!

Lacy King said...

YEAH! You finally started a blog! It is so much fun! Now I can check out your cool family. BY THE WAY. I love the pic of the cowboy in the last blog!

Rebecca said...

Your home is so cute. Looks like we've come a long way since the Spanish Villa!

LaNan said...

Since your house is red it's already so festive but tell Dustin it would look just like a gingerbread house if he'd get out there and hang up some lights. I have the opposite problem over here. I'm married to Clark Griswold! :)