Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Us


It's hard to believe that we've actually been married for 6 years now. Where has the time gone? My parents always send us a gift card to go out to eat (thanks Mom & Dad, we love this!) and a funny thought came to me as I read the inside of this gift card holder. "Man, we could have saved ourselves a lot of money, time and trouble if we had just thought to get Dad one of these for his 60th last year...." (Just kidding Dad!)

But seriously, on our anniversary, I just wanted to tell Dustin how much I love him. Thanks for loving me through thick and thin! Happy Annniversary Babes.

5 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

Happy Anniversary, guys! Gift cards are perfect, in my opinion. If someone gives us cash, it's gonna get spent on diapers...a gift card guarantees I'm getting a night out! Enjoy your Italian dinner date!

Lauren B. said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on six years. That is great.

Kristi said...

Hooray for Olive Garden and Happy Anniversary! Woohoo!

SD and EJ said...

Hi Maren...it's me, your favorite sister-in-law (okay, one of your favorite sisters-in-law). Happy anniversary! I'm really sorry, but you aren't going to get your Christmas presents before Christmas. We've been SO busy cleaning and packing and moving that I just never had time to get it sent even though it's been sitting in our front room for a month. If it makes you feel better, I haven't even bought a present for my sister yet. So maybe it'll be a New Years present!

Lacy King said...

CONGRATULATIONS DUSTIN AND MAREN!