I just had to take pictures of Carson today. He happily entertained himself in the backyard for a good hour while I worked on dinner. He was cracking me up playing football by himself.
We've been married for 14 years and have 4 great boys, Carson (10), Jensen (8) and Mason (5), and Hudson (3). I (Maren) pretty much run this blog (like most other things around here) and do so to satisfy the cravings of all our friends and family to see as much of us as possible, since we are so far removed from most of them in this crazy place called Texas. (P.S. I like to use parenthesis and lots of exclamation points!!!!!)
4 comments:
You have to love when they can entertain themselves! Why can't we do that anymore!?! I would have lied down and taken a nap! :)
What a great picture! He and Dallin would get along great!
Those are some pretty cute pictures. I think you've got a future NFL player in the making!
I LOVE that picture of Carson and the football. What a cutie.
Post a Comment