We had our first outdoor improvement installed this morning. Carson could not be more excited!
Jensen is making some pretty good shots out there.

The boys can lower and raise the hoop by themselves, so even Mason can get in on the action. (He totally made this one.)
I'm pretty sure that with 4 boys, this will be an investment that will be paid off in hours and hours of activity. (P.S. To all my basketball playing brothers, is this enough incentive to come and visit yet?)
We also discovered today that Hudson can open the door and get outside. My life is officially over, because all he wants to do all the time is go outside, and if he can find an unlocked door, I'm toast.





1 comment:
So cool! If I had money, I would totally come visit.
And I'm with you on life getting harder. Brant just discovered he can climb up and stand on the kitchen table. The fact that he's already fallen off twice hasn't deterred him at all. Kids!!
Post a Comment