Sunday, June 22, 2014

Mother's Day & Father's Day

I never posted about my Mother's Day or our recent Father's Day, so I just decided to do them together. The boys made me cute things at school, and they were so excited to give them to me. 
Carson gave me a cute "recipe" for being a great mom. He also made me a cool piece of art.
 I don't know what Mason said to me, but Dustin caught me laughing at whatever it was.  
Jensen made me a cute magnet and had some funny things written about me.
 Mostly, I was glad to get to hear the kids sing in church on Mother's Day, despite having to wrestle all 4 boys by myself, because Dustin had to speak in sacrament meeting and he sat up on the stand that Sunday.

For Father's Day I copied my fun sister-in-law, Stephanie, and took the boys to the Dollar Store and let them all pick out one thing for Dad. 
Carson bought Dustin a bag of Tootsie Rolls, because they both love them.
Mason bought Dustin a bag of pretzel rods, which Dustin discovered were way better for dipping in Nutella than twisted pretzels!
Hudson picked out a dog toy. Then the boys helped him pick out a little hand held fan instead. :)
Jensen got Dad a flashlight. Because he's always taking Dad's flashlights. I'm pretty sure Jensen has since stolen this one as well.
 I love this picture of all my boys. I think I've got a pretty handsome bunch. 

1 comment:

EJ said...

They are handsome! I love the picture of you with all your kids.