Friday, April 5, 2013

2 Weeks and Other Stuff

Hudson is two weeks old now! I took him to the doctor this morning, and we were all happy that he is back up to his birth weight. It puts him in the 38% for his weight, but he also grew an inch (or they just stretched him out really well- hahaha) so now he's in the 97% for height. It's about right for our boys.  Tall and skinny. Except that Mason was probably 97% for everything at this age! :) 

Hudson is doing really well eating and sleeping. My biggest problem has been trying to nurse him at night without falling asleep myself! I spent way too much time on my couch last night! But he will sleep for 3 hour stretches, which is great for me. 
 In other news, we were very sad that Grandma and Grandpa Jensen had to go home this week. The boys loved having them here, and I don't know how I can survive without my mom when I bring a baby home. They both were so helpful. I just hope my boys don't deter them from visiting again. :) 
 I love that my dad was able to come. This was the first time he'd been here to meet one of my babies. And he sure did love snuggling Hudson. This is my favorite picture of them. I never did get a picture of my mom snuggling with him, though. It breaks my heart a little to know that the next time they see him he will be big.
 This was the picture we took on Easter morning. One of my awesome friends bought matching ties for all my boys. I realize that I'm covering Hudson's tie up with my hand, but he looked just as handsome as the other boys.
 And this is one of my favorite pictures of Hudson so far. The perfect yawn. I love this little snuggly baby.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's getting so big fast! Glad your family was able to come and spend some time with you.

Jenn said...

Sorry. Last comment was from me. Didn't realize Adam was logged in.