My awesome visiting teaching companion, who is a photographer, asked if she could do newborn pictures of Hudson for me. I've never had newborn pictures done, and when he was a week old I decided to have her come, since he looked so perfect to me. I'm glad I did. Doesn't he look perfect?

It was actually quite challenging to take his picture, since he really wasn't very calm. He kept putting his hands in his face, or stiffening up his body, or crying. He wasn't very happy about not having clothes on. But you really wouldn't know by looking at these pictures.
This was the only one I actually got in. :) I was trying to get him warm so he would calm down. Judy liked it enough to take a picture of it.
Because he was fussing so much about being undressed, we tried some shots with this adorable blanket that my friend Anna made for me. She was my Body Pump instructor the whole time I was pregnant, and she's just plain awesome.
And this is a little lamb that my mom made for Hudson. It is a magical lamb, since he really likes to do this amazing disappearing act. Mason likes to hide it and then like a 2 year old, forget where he put it. Then, voila! just like that, he reappears. Thankfully we had it the day of the pictures, and I loved this shot she got of Hudson holding it.




1 comment:
Super cute!
Post a Comment