I finally got the minivan that I have been wanting for years. I know there are a lot of people who have some kind of prejudice against vans. And I find it odd that so many young moms refuse to drive a van.
I don't get it.
I don't get it.
When you have a bunch of little kids, why wouldn't you want a van?
I love that in this van, all my carseats and boosters can fit comfortably.
I love that in this van, I can open the doors with the push of a button (from either inside or out.)
I love that because of the sliding doors, I don't have to constantly worry about one of the kids opening up their door and slamming a car next to us.
I also love that because of the sliding doors, the crazy, strong wind can't blow the door shut on my legs while I'm reaching in to buckle a kid. (Seriously, it happened so many times in my SUV- and it was as painful as it sounds.)
Reason #3 to love the sliding doors is that I'm not constantly reminding my kids to back up so that the door doesn't smack them in the face while I'm opening it for them.
After one day of driving this, I can say its already easier with the kids than an SUV.
Love it.
Also, Hudson is now 3 weeks old. I was just telling my mom today that he seems to be growing into his own little look now. He really has been a sweet baby. With the exception of a few gassy nights, he's been really good to me.
The boys really love him, too. Carson likes that he's big enough to hold him without my help. While he was holding him this afternoon he started cracking up that Hudson was holding his hands like this. Carson thought it looked like he was saying a prayer. :)
Sometimes our house gets a little bit crazy with all these boys, but it is exactly as it should be. I'm one lucky gal.





5 comments:
Ohh I love babies! And all of yours are adorable! Grant's dream car--alright family-friendly dream car, is a minivan. Enjoy!
Yeah! You got a van. Honestly, I never knew you wanted a van. I thought you were one of the SUV mom's. I was so wrong! Vans are nice when you have kids. Glad you were able to get one. Hudson does look like he is taking on his own looks. He has a little of each of the other boys in him though too. Can't believe how fast they grow up! Glad everyone is doing well!
I look forward to the day we get a van. For all the reasons you mentioned. I'm jealous!
I'm actually a little jealous you have all those boys. I LOVE boys! And I'm with you on the van. They're awesome. And I love when babies have their hands interlocked like that. So cute!
I love my Odyssey and you will love yours too! For all those same reasons I've always been a van mom. :) Cute boys too!!
Post a Comment