I decided sleep was more important last night, so I'm a day late on Hudson's "one week old" post. I did capture this cute little picture of him last night, though. He's been a great baby. I still can't get over how tiny he is. It really doesn't help that Mason is gigantic!
Plus, I wanted to post a few of the pictures that I took along my pregnancy. I have never done this before, and it was fun to look back on the progress of my growing belly.
 |
| Me at 7 weeks, before we ended up moving my due date. |
 |
| Me at 12 weeks, which was about the time I started telling everyone about my pregnancy. |
 |
| Me at 20 weeks, when we found out that this would be baby boy #4! |
 |
| Me at 28 weeks. |
 |
| Me at 34 weeks. |
 |
| Me at 38 1/2 weeks- a week before giving birth. |
 |
| Me at 40 weeks, only instead of a gigantic uncomfortable belly, I have a cute little baby! |
3 comments:
Oh, he's adorable!! Isn't it funny that 8 lbs seems tiny? After I had Brant, all the nurses were freaking out about how big he was and he was only 8 lbs, 2 oz. They thought it was crazy when I told them he was my smallest baby. I'm excited to see more pictures.
Super cute little boy! I cant wait to meet him.
I love that you took pictures of your growing belly! It's so fun to see it change so much in a relatively short time. You looked great!
Post a Comment