Just thought I'd add a couple of photo's from the wedding back in December. It was crazy windy that evening at the temple- we all should have done our hair up!
This was the nice family picture they took for us. I really did work hard with Mason on what a "nice smile" was. A lot of good that did.
I liked this cute hugging picture, too. My sister-in-law posted another one where all the little boys are hugging me and Dustin was just chilling by himself. It made me laugh.
Nothing made me laugh like this one, though. How funny are these boys? I love them.
And this is the Nativity set I made at Super Saturday this year. I took these pictures because my mom was interested in seeing them. Originally we were supposed to paint our blocks white and then adhere the fabric pictures to the fronts, because they were printed on white muslin. But someone suggested staining the blocks and cutting the figures out. The hard part about doing that was the star, the shepherd and the drummer boy had tricky parts, but I just worked around it. Anyway, I just finally got them spray lacquered this week and I loved the way they turned out. All ready for next Christmas!!!
In other news, my baby is apparently very healthy and strong. I feel like he's trying to fight his way out of my abdomen. A lot. And he likes to change positions still. (Which is SUPER comfortable, let me tell you…) At 31 weeks, it's getting a little late in the game to be in a breech position, as far as I'm concerned, so please pray that he'll be a good boy and permanently get his head down so that I don't have to have a C-section.







2 comments:
Cute pictures! I love the nativity blocks.
I'm glad you are having another boy because your boys are dang cute!
Post a Comment