Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Party On!

We have some awesome friends who decided to throw a huge (very family friendly) New Years Eve Party last night. The boys were excited to get dolled up in their PJ's and go to a party with so many of their friends. (Sorry a couple of these pictures are dark, I didn't realize my flash wasn't on.)
 It was potluck-whatever-you-want-to-share food, which was fun, and there was lots of music and dancing going on. They only played a couple of slow songs, but during one of them, Carson and his friend Lusia danced "ring around the rosy- style." (I thought it was funny that she called it that!)
Mason was a dancing fool. I could not get him to hold still for a picture. Of course, when I decided to attempt a video of his sweet moves, he refused to dance. Go figure. 
I was able to catch some of Carson's dancing, though. :)
 We went to the party prepared to have a tired kid or two, and I'm glad we did. Jensen just wasn't feeling the dancing, so he decided to crash on the floor instead.
 We only ended up staying till 10:30pm, so we missed the big countdown and balloon drop, but none of our kids seemed to care too much. They were tired (Mason especially) and they had their fill of celebrating. It was a fun memory to make. Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Lauren Pomeroy said...

Jealous! That looked like it was so much fun!