Our Labor Day this year was very much like Memorial Day. Dustin and Grandpa Brudnicki took the big boys out on the lake in the morning for a little fishing, and Grandma Brudnicki, Mason and I joined them for a yummy picnic lunch. One of the goals of this little fishing excursion was to get a picture of Jensen with a fish. Since he wasn't willing to hold the fish by the mouth, Dustin cleverly kept it on the line and had Jensen pose with it. What a little cutie!!!! When we met them at the dock, they said Jensen never stopped talking the whole time, that is, unless he was eating something. :) I was impressed that he stopped talking while eating, because he sure doesn't do that at home!


While we were waiting for the big boys to come in off the lake, Mason was excited to be able to interact with some wildlife.
Ducks.
Another little girl was giving them bread, so we were able to get nice and close. He loved watching them swim in the water and walking around in the grass.
Dustin also gave Mason and I a little ride on the boat. Mason kept saying that we were on the "Ocean." He also kept telling me that he wanted to get in the water and swim. Thankfully he did not jump in. I was also thankful for a beautiful morning, a perfect shaded picnic area and the short nap that I got to take when we got home. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment